What to look for in a home security camera in Topeka
When it comes to security, it just helps to get a full look of your property This is a principal reason why security cameras are among the best components to consider as you figure out your home’s security. Although free-standing cameras are beneficial when installed properly, they’re even more useful when integrated into your property’s complete system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Topeka? You’ll be happy to know these important elements come with more features than ever before. You may watch live footage from indoor cameras or surprise intruders with built-in security features from outside cameras. You’ll also enjoy easy access to your surveillance devices with a centralized touchscreen panel or mobile app.
Powerful features bolster home security cameras in Topeka
Loaded with features and easy-to-manage security cameras will raise your home’s defense to a higher level. These vital parts of your security system may come equipped with an incredible range of features including two-way talk, motion detection, and mobile access. Review all of the available options below.
- Built-in deterrents: Install a camera that will react instantly. If unusual activity is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear ring of red light will form around the lens and a loud alarm will resonate.
- Night vision: Powerful IR night vision capability offers well-defined footage of your environs no matter the time of day. Your cameras will also sustain their visibility when closing in on particular areas.
- Convenient storage: Choose surveillance with recording and storage cloud capabilities and the chance to access clips directly from your cell phone app.
- Security app: Today’s home security cameras in Topeka are typically connected to a helpful app on your smartphone. You are able to watch live feeds or pre-recorded clips and even arm or disarm your system. The Vivint App will post a notification to your phone when the cameras are triggered.
- Motion sensors: Built-in motion detection means your cameras will engage whenever odd action occurs. You’ll even get a message on your phone.
- Talk to visitors or members of your family: Would you welcome the chance to check in with your children when they return from school? Is there a visitor at your main entry? Today’s home security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient 2-way audio so you may converse with anyone captured by your equipment.
- Improve your perspective: As a general rule, your outdoor cameras should offer at least 120° of viewing perspective. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you a viewing angle of 140°.
- Custom zone coverage: This feature provides the opportunity to designate the precise area you wish your camera to watch over. This will be helpful to optimize what you surveil as you wouldn’t need notifications whenever a car travels by in front of your house.
Design your own Vivint smart home system
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Topeka. The only thing left to do is to design your own customized Vivint smart home. Dial (785) 369-9429 to get started or submit the form below to reach out to our home protection and automation experts.