Collaborate With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Agents
The moment your home alarm system in Topeka goes off, your 24-hour monitoring experts will act immediately. The first move is to confirm your alarm, and that includes communicating with you. The protocol they follow depends on the sort of emergency. For example, if a medical emergency is triggered, one effort will be made to get in touch with you before help is deployed. In the event of a break-in - the most typical type of alarm - a monitoring specialist will follow these steps to contact you:
- An effort will be made to contact you through the central command panel. You will generally be required to supply a passcode.
- If that is not successful, a call is attempted to your primary contact number.
- A second number or your primary contact person is called next.
- If you still can’t be reached, local police officers are dispatched.
- Your monitoring professionals will follow up with you again after the proper authorities are notified.
If you're not in a position to interact with monitoring agents, don't worry. Support will still be sent even when you're unable to confirm the emergency.
Get prepared for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Topeka
Stay ready for any situation with a contemporary home alarm system in Topeka from Vivint. Call (785) 369-9429 to begin the customization of your property’s protection today.