Your home’s indoor cameras in Topeka are perfect baby monitors
As part of your comprehensive home security system, you can access your indoor cameras and all of your components with a single app. This provides you practicality and reassurance since you are able to check in on your little one from anywhere via your cell phone or tablet. Here are some more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time HD video footage: You’ll enjoy easily visible, high-definition video of your precious one. You are even able to review recorded segments straight from your cell phone.
- 2-way audio: Not only can you hear the sounds from the room, you can actually speak to your loved one straight through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial tool to soothe a restless sleeper. Better yet, you are able to utilize the 2-way talk feature via your smartphone app, no matter your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your cameras will have a wider viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-detection with alerts: If your little one decides sleep time is finished and is ready to get out of the crib, you can have motion-activated updates delivered directly to your smartphone.
- One-press contact: Even though this feature is really for older offspring, it’s worth bringing up. With a simple tap of a button, your child can reach out to you by means of the app on your smartphone.
Having your comprehensive smart home accessible in a simple app on your phone is a tremendous benefit. If you see that your little one is struggling to sleep and think it might be a little warm in the nursery, you can adjust the temp on your smart thermostat. When they awaken, you can turn on the nursery’s smart lights to notify them you’ll be there soon. Have another little one? You can use two indoor cameras and still have access to each of them with one home security app.
Customize Your Topeka smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Topeka smart home and enjoy the peace of mind and security Vivint’s advanced surveillance systems can supply. Contact (785) 369-9429 today and see how we can make your residence safer and more convenient for every member of your family.