How does home monitoring work in Topeka?
After much consideration, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the best way to improve your property’s protection. You even like the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is well worth the cost.
Learn how Topeka home monitoring works
When you choose 24-hour home monitoring from leading companies such as Vivint, you are linked to skilled home security specialists day and night. Although they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are overly invasive. You won’t see them constantly watching your house or reviewing your video clips. Instead, they spring to action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the warning instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A smart home monitoring representative will then contact you to authenticate the alarm and ensure your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring staff isn’t able to contact you, they will instantly alert emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the crisis and will act as the main touch point for emergency personnel in the event you are away.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring agents are connected to your house through your smart devices. This gives you more than merely a sense of peace as you have real, trained experts to guide you when you need them most.
Defending your property, even when you’re off site
Having round-the-clock assistance at the ready in case of an emergency is great when you’re on site as you’ll have your hands full ensuring loved ones are out of danger. It’s even more vital when something takes place while you’re at work or traveling. Imagine your fire alarm beeping or a glass break sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on holiday. What happens when nobody is there to heed the warning of the loud siren? When you incorporate 24-hour monitoring, your home is always guarded, no matter where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Topeka home monitoring
You can consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home’s security. All signals from components go through this convenient, centralized interface. Along with being your direct link to monitoring professionals, the smart hub delivers these additional benefits:
- Emergency button to instantly reach your Vivint home monitoring specialists
- 2-way audio functionality allowing you to talk directly to your monitoring specialists
- You can call for assistance with any kind of emergency, including medical problems
If you’re unable to locate your phone when a disaster strikes, you can still speak with your support team directly through your central hub.
Get home monitoring with your advanced Topeka security system
Consult with the experts at Vivint and get a fully integrated Topeka smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, fire alarms, and entrypoint sensors you require. We know the value of monitoring which is the reason why it comes with our available packages. If you would like to upgrade your home’s protection, dial (785) 369-9429 or complete the form below to get started.